What you can find here:
1. Install DIVI and Woocommerce and extract downloaded files
2. Install DiviCircuit child theme
3. Install Free Plugins
4. Import Divi .json files
5. Import WordPress dummy products (optional)
6. Import Divi page layouts (optional)
7. Frequently asked questions
How to install and use DiviCircuit child theme
Before you start installing DiviSHOPPER child theme, you should install DIVI and WOOCOMMERCE plugin
- Download and extract Divicircuit files you received with your purchase
- DiviCircuit child theme is packed in file called “DiviCircuit-child-theme.zip”. Upload and activate it through WordPress > Apperance > Themes.
- Optionally, you can import theme options, theme settings, wordpress dummy content and demo products, located in folder called “.json files”
Import Divi .json files
1. Import divi theme options here:
DiviCircuit Theme Options.json
2. Import divi them setting in Divi > Theme customizer, here:
DiviCircuit Customizer Settings.json
3. Import Divi Theme Builder layouts here:
DON’T FORGET TO RELINK LOGO TO YOUR OWN HOMEPAGE, AND CONTACT TO YOUR OWN CONTACT URL.
4. Import Divi Layouts to the divi library
DiviCircuit library files.json
5. Optionally, import WordPress pages
In WordPress go to Tools > Import > WordP and import “divicircuit.WordPress.xml” If you want, you can also import menus located in file “divicircuit.menu.xml”.
* Menu will not import images and icons. You can read how to add images or icons to menu below in FAQ section.
** You will need to set the menu in Divi Theme Builder > Global header > Fullwidth menu module (both desktop and mobile.)
Import Divi page layouts
Additionaly, you can import Divi page layouts for following pages:
- My account
You can find them in a folder called “page layouts” and import them by just drag and dropping the .json file to the visual builder.
Frequently asked questions
How to change theme color
You can change all the colors like you would normaly change them in Divi builder. There are very few colors for free plugins coded in Divi theme options > Custom CSS.
How to disable ADD TO CART button on shop pages
Go to Apperance > Theme editor and select to edit file functions.php. Delete lines 29 to 33.
How to disable product description on shop pages
Go to Apperance > Theme editor and select to edit file functions.php. Delete lines 14 to 27. Optionaly, you can change description lenght. To do that you need to change the number currently set to 200 in line 24.
Google maps don't work
You need to set your own Google maps API key in Divi theme options.
How to add images and icons to menu
You need to go to Apperance > Menus and select a menu. If you want to put an icon before menu name, you must first upload an icon to your Media Library. Then you can change your menu Navigation label from:
EXAMPLE MENU ITEM
<img src=”your icon url” height=”16″ width=”16″> EXAMPLE MENU ITEM
For creating mega menu, please reffer to this article:
How to add menu cart to menu.
1. Make sure you have WP Menu cart free plugin installed, as mentioned above.
2. Create a new menu in Apperance > Menus. Don’t add any items to the menu.
3. Go to Woocommerce > Menu cart setup and in third option, select a menu you just created.
4. Also check “Always display cart, even if it’s empty”
5. Go to Divi > Theme Builder, and edit the global header. In the place of the Cart menu, select the menu you created in step 2.
6. Save and enjoy.